Pool demolition – Let our crew handle it
The ugly duckling is a familiar story. One bird who thinks it is a duck discovers that it is actually a beautiful Swan. Sometimes things just don’t go as planned. It is best to get rid of them and start again. It’s time to get rid of that ugly pool.
Many fairy tales of old are filled with tales of how the prince saves the princess. You may have noticed that some newer stories feature brave, strong heroines and heroes who discover their courage and rescue themselves with the help of some fascinating friends. You have the option to take matters into your own hands. With the help of our pool demolition crew, you can get rid of that ugly pool.
Reasons to consider pool demolition
- You bought a house with a pool you don’t like.
- You are selling your house to make it more appealing to potential buyers
- The annual maintenance costs are increasing.
- Are you tired of fighting an endless battle against algae?
- You have other options for landscaping.
- Your family has moved on and grown-up
- It is never warm enough to swim in the pool.
- Water usage concerns
- You would like to start from scratch but get a new pool.
- It leaks
- Insurance costs, including liability and additional cost
- You are concerned about the safety of your children.
- Because of today’s hectic lifestyle, you may not use it enough to justify its upkeep.
- It has become ugly
Are you tired of staring at your ugly pool?
Maintain your pool. Sometimes, an ugly pool just needs a facelift. Missing grout or old plaster can cause your pool to look tired and could even hurt your feet.
Renovations could include new tile, new steps, or refinishing of the interior.
Get a new pool. The variety of pools available today might surprise you. Infinity edges, hot tubs, infinity edges, and hot tubs are just a few of the many features you can get with a pool. These features can be added to a pool.
Enhance the enjoyment of your pool – even beautifying it can make a big difference. Additional features such as waterfalls and water slides for children, or extending the pool’s depth can make your pool more useful and enjoyable for everyone.
Determine which stressors are bothering you and fix them. It may be the smallest things that cause the most trouble. Scale lines, even the simplest of things, can cause you to want to start again. This issue can be easily fixed with no harsh scrubbing or harmful chemicals. This can usually be done in one day.
The concrete deck surrounding your pool may be stained or not as beautiful as it once was These problems can be solved with an overlay, new color, or stamping. You can also add texture, waterproofing, and color to create visual elements that you might not have considered before.
Take a look at the bigger picture. It may not be your pool that is causing you dissatisfaction, but the surrounding areas. You might fall in love again with your pool by getting a new deck coating or pavers to use as stepping stones. Adding space to entertain guests could make all the difference. You can add stone or other materials that will enhance the look of your outdoor space or pool area.
Get rid of the pool. If cleaning or cosmetic changes don’t change your mind, it’s time for you to get rid. It’s not enough to cover it up. Rainwater will have nowhere to go, leaving you with a messy and unpredictable mess. To safely and correctly demolish your swimming pool, you must trust trained professionals.
Greenbar Excavation can handle all aspects of the project, including obtaining permits and inspections as well as ensuring that the area is properly cared for. We are also experts in-ground, soil, and backyard drainage, as well as rainwater, standing water drainage, and surface drainage systems.
Alternatives to a pool
In-ground pools were once considered the best luxury. However, many homeowners find them frustrating. You may have to demolish your pool. This will create a large, unattractive space in your backyard. You can make your backyard the paradise of your dreams!
- You can replace it with a backyard pool. You can transform the area with sand or a stone firepit.
- Turn the space into an outdoor stage. You will need a large, flat surface for the screen (a white sheet of tarp or a tarp is sufficient), a projector, and some seating to make this a movie theater for your friends.
- You can create a sunken seating area in your pit. To create a beautiful outdoor space for relaxation, you can hire a designer.
- Create a garden retreat. It can be filled with wildflowers, container plants, or both. For a whimsical touch, you could make it look like a small garden village with little cottages and benches.
- You can create a huge game area. Make a giant Scrabble board or a maze with rope and string. You can make an obstacle course or slip-and-slide water fun with plastic. There are many options.
- Create a patio. You can make a patio with cement tiles or slate tiles. Then paint it and create a space that’s perfect for entertaining.
This post was written by Tanner Brown. Tanner is the Owner and operator of Greenbar Excavation. Greenbar Excavation is a fully licensed, insured, and accredited Excavation company based in Prineville, Oregon. Greenbar Excavation is one of the top companies for Septic pumping Bend Oregon. Don’t look further, go with the company with your best interest in mind!